Depending on the type of event that you're organising you might have different kind of users. Therefore not all profile fields might apply to all your users. For example: an event with employees and students. For employees you want to add 'jobtitle' and 'company', whereas for the students you want to add 'study' and 'school' as profile fields.
To make a distinction between employees and students, we will work with a 'hidden field', 'hide expression' and 'conditions'.
- In order to prevent that students will see the profile fields 'organisation' and' 'jobtitle' or employees will see the profile fields 'study' and 'school' when clicking on their name in the menu bar you will need to insert a 'hide expression'.
The format of a hide expression is the following: field.parent.model.X !== 'Y'
- X = the key of your hidden profile field (in this case: typeofuser)
- Y = the type of user for who this profile field may be visible
- For 'organisation' and 'job title', Y = employee
- For 'study' and 'school', Y = student
- In this case you will need to fill in 4 hide expression for: organisation, job title, study and school
Instructions for using multiple values in the hide expression:
- Once you have added a hidden profile field, you can now continue with the subtitle lines in the attendee info card
- First configure the desired subtitle lines
- Select 'add condition'
- Select 'typeofuser' under 'profile field'
- Write 'employee' under 'value' of the corresponding subtitle line
- Write 'student' under 'value' of the corresponding subtitle line
Explanation: by setting up this condition we will only display this subtitle line IF type of user = employee
Explanation: by setting up this condition we will only display this subtitle line IF type of user = student